How DFI Protects Glass
Protective coatings create a surface that repels water and the minerals it carries so fewer drops can stick to and dry on the glass, resulting in fewer spots. The benefit is less cleaning, a more hygienic surface and a cleaner environment where harsh chemicals are not used.
Keep Your Home Beautiful And Clean Less
Homeowners around the world have discovered DFI's unique products to help restore, protect, and maintain surfaces
Shower Enclosures - Where We Began
Since that founding in 1996, DFI has grown substantially based on that foundation of shower enclosure owners who loved the product and told their friends.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
For more information about DFI, please visit www.DFIsolutions.com. Contact: Syndi Sim at email@example.com.
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Monday, September 1, 2014
- Protection from hard water stains, soap scum, and mildew
- Reduced cleaning time and frequency
- A more hygienic home by reducing mold and bacteria
- Stain and graffiti resistance
- No harsh cleaners needed
- Environmentally friendly
Friday, August 29, 2014
To secure tickets, register for GlassBuild and fill in your information using the code above during the registration process, and your registration fee is on us!
- Provides application methods that are ultra-efficient and cost-effective
- Products are of better quality (market proven and independent lab verified)
- Provides savings of upwards of 84% vs. other coatings
- Allows you to create a new revenue stream
- Provides the most options in the market for coatings through various levels and application methods
- Gives you more satisfied customers who clean less -- and who isn't happy with that?
Learn more about the low-maintenance protective coating for glass, granite, tile, porcelain, or other silica-based surfaces from Diamon-Fusion International (DFI) at www.DFIsolutions.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, + 1 888 344 4DFI (Toll-free in USA), or + 1 949 388 8000.