- Protection from hard water stains, soap scum, and mildew
- Reduced cleaning time and frequency
- A more hygienic home by reducing mold and bacteria
- Stain and graffiti resistance
- No harsh cleaners needed
- Environmentally friendly
How DFI Protects Glass
Protective coatings create a surface that repels water and the minerals it carries so fewer drops can stick to and dry on the glass, resulting in fewer spots. The benefit is less cleaning, a more hygienic surface and a cleaner environment where harsh chemicals are not used.
Keep Your Home Beautiful And Clean Less
Homeowners around the world have discovered DFI's unique products to help restore, protect, and maintain surfaces
Shower Enclosures - Where We Began
Since that founding in 1996, DFI has grown substantially based on that foundation of shower enclosure owners who loved the product and told their friends.
Monday, September 1, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
To secure tickets, register for GlassBuild and fill in your information using the code above during the registration process, and your registration fee is on us!
- Provides application methods that are ultra-efficient and cost-effective
- Products are of better quality (market proven and independent lab verified)
- Provides savings of upwards of 84% vs. other coatings
- Allows you to create a new revenue stream
- Provides the most options in the market for coatings through various levels and application methods
- Gives you more satisfied customers who clean less -- and who isn't happy with that?
Learn more about the low-maintenance protective coating for glass, granite, tile, porcelain, or other silica-based surfaces from Diamon-Fusion International (DFI) at www.DFIsolutions.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, + 1 888 344 4DFI (Toll-free in USA), or + 1 949 388 8000.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Identify the surfaces that would benefit from a hydrophobic coating
- Discuss the benefits of, and compare and contrast different types of hydrophobic coatings
- Specify a coating that can maintain consistent performance of original glazing specifications
- Propose a sustainable solution to protect and enhance buildings through the use of hydrophobic coatings
Friday, May 30, 2014
- DFI's Patented Diamon-Fusion Nano-Coating Provided By T2G Technical Glass Group Is Applied On New FIFA Stadium Arena Corinthians To Be Showcased On June 12th At Opening Ceremony
- Arena Corinthians Is One Of 12 Green Stadiums For The 2014 FIFA World Cup Under FIFA's Sustainability Strategy
Monday, May 19, 2014
- Successful Architectural Project Utilizes Glass Treated With Vitro’s 3D Chamber System For Architectural Flat Glass
- Hydrophobic Coating Adds Environmental Energy Savings Benefit To Building, By Requiring Less Cleaning And Water Usage